APC Smart-UPS 1500VA USB 120V SHIPBOARD smart ups signalling rs-232 cable, usb cable, user manual
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Provides remote management of the UPS over the network.
- Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Actively let you know if the unit is on battery, if the battery is low or if there is an overload condition.
- Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
APC Smart-UPS 1500VA. Output power capacity: 1440 VA, Output power: 980 W, Surge energy rating: 320 J. Cable length: 1.83 m. Typical backup time at half load: 23.9 min, Typical backup time at full load: 6.7 min, Replacement battery cartridge: RBC7. Colour of product: Black. Noise level: 45 dB