APC Smart-UPS 3000VA USB & Serial RM 2U 120V Rack Mounting support rails, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable, USB cable, User Manual
- Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Actively let you know if the unit is on battery, if the battery is low or if there is an overload condition.
- Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment. UL, FCC, CE, C-Tick approvals.
APC Smart-UPS 3000VA USB & Serial RM 2U 120V. Output power capacity: 3000 VA, Output power: 2700 W, Surge energy rating: 480 J. Cable length: 2.44 m. Battery recharge time: 3 h, Typical backup time at half load: 11.3 min, Typical backup time at full load: 3 min. Colour of product: Black. Weight: 43.6 kg, Package weight: 56.8 kg