SURT6000RMXLT-1TF5 APC smart-ups rt 6000va rm 208v w/ 208v to 120v 2u step-down transformer, smart ups signalling rs-232 cable, user manual, web/snmp management card
- Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS overload condition or fault.
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Easy implementation of new firmware upgrades.
- Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads in the event of an extended power outage
- Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment. UL, FCC, CE, C-Tick approvals.
APC Smart-UPS RT 6000VA RM 208V w/ 208V to 120V 2U Step-Down Transformer. Output power capacity: 6000 VA, Output power: 4200 W, Surge energy rating: 480 J. Cable length: 3.05 m. Battery recharge time: 2.50 h, Typical backup time at half load: 15.8 min, Typical backup time at full load: 5.3 min. Colour of product: Black. Interface: USB, Input connection type: NEMA 5-20R/NEMA L6-20R/NEMA L6-30R, Dimensions (WxDxH): 432 x 660 x 218 mm