K8N-DRE /NVIDIA nForce 2200/ATI RAGE-XL / 8MB VRAM
- Immediate CPU performance scale up
Support dual Opteron 200 CPU with dual core process and 64-bit OS.
- Highly memory capacity to meet critical computing environment
Supports up to 8 DIMMs, 16 GB DDR400 ECC Registered memory space.
- Extra RAID support for SATA & SCSI controller
4 x SATA ports support RAID 0, 1, 0+1.
- Superb network performance and reliability with server connectivity
Dual Server Class PCI-Express Gb LAN provides most available / professional server network connection solution.
- IPMI2.0 ready with online & offline management capability
Optional Mini-PCI ASMB2 card
Support SOL, 128bit MD5 authentic encryption, FRU data management, remote power on/off & reset, remote BIOS reflash/modify
GUI-based ARC console as ASMB2 centralized management interface
ASMB2 provides online web-based interface for server management.
ASUS K8N-DRE, 16 GB, AMD, Socket 940, Broadcom BCM5721, Extended ATX, 0, 1, 0+1
ASUS K8N-DRE. Maximum internal memory: 16 GB. Processor family: AMD, Processor socket: Socket 940. LAN controller: Broadcom BCM5721. Motherboard form factor: Extended ATX, RAID levels: 0, 1, 0+1. Maximum graphics adapter memory: 8 MB, Graphics adapter: Rage XL