The KFN5-D SLI targets the enthusiast crowd by offering excellent graphics capability with the SLI-ready, dual-PCI-E x16 platform. Running on the Nvidia nForce Professional 3600chipset, the KFN5-D SLI offers eight DIMM slots to support dual-channel DDR2-533/667 up to 32GB.
Immediate CPU Performance Scale Up
Support Dual AMD Socket F processors, with Dual-core ready and 64bit operating system. 2 CPU Sockets provide almost 4 CPU performance!
High performance with ECC memory protection
- Support up to 8 DIMM, 32GB DDRII 533/ 667 ECC Registered memory space. DDRII 533/ 667 provides better performance over last generation Opteron DDR 400 platform.
- Highly memeory capacity to meet your critical computing environment needs.
Support SLI technology
- nVIDIA SLI™ technology revolutionizes graphic performance by combining multiple PCI Express GPUs in a single and scalable system!
- Dual GPUs provide increased, supercharged 3D graphics and performance.
Superb network performance with server connectivity
- Dual PCI-E Gb LAN feature moves network data more efficiently.
- Teaming and fail over function provide more flexible and reliable server connectivity.
Complete RAID solution
- Build-in MCP55 Pro provides 6 SATAII ports supporting RAID 0, 1, 0 + 1, 5, and JBOD.
- On board Sil3132 SATA controller provides 2 SATAII ports, supporting RAID 0, 1.
ASUS KFN5-D SLI. Maximum internal memory: 32 GB. Processor family: AMD, Processor socket: Socket F (1207). Networking features: Dual Gigabit Ethernet. Motherboard form factor: ATX, RAID levels: 0, 1, 0+1, 5, JBOD. Controller (2nd) interface type: Ultra-ATA 100/133, Controller interface type: Serial ATA I/II