AMX5030 KVM Switch, PS/2 and USB desktop user station, audio, serial
The AMX5030 switch delivers real-time, high bandwidth video up to 1,000 feet from the server. The switch operates over end-to-end UTP cabling with automatic compensation for any video losses induced by cabling.
An easy to use OSCAR® graphical user interface is included. The Avocent AMWorks® Java-based system administration tool provides centralized management software.
- Provides comprehensive system administration.
- Allows administrators to set multi-level access to servers with password protection for each user.
- Creates server and user group lists.
- Provides a log of system activity.
- Database is stored locally and can be downloaded to the AMX switch via TCP/IP.
Avocent AMX5030. Keyboard port type: USB, PS/2, Mouse port type: USB, PS/2. Power consumption (typical): 25 W. Safety: UL, FCC, cUL, ICES-003, CE, VCCI, C-Tick. Weight: 3.7 kg. Connectivity technology: Wired, Dimensions (WxDxH): 432 x 352 x 43 mm, Power requirements: 100 - 240V