Global VPN Client, EN, CD, 5 users
Providing your mobile workers with a solution that gives them remote access to mission-critical resources on the corporate network is crucial to your company's success. While they want a solution that's reliable and easy to use, you need one that's absolutely secure, extremely flexible and simple to manage. Now there's a solution that meets everyone's needs - the SonicWALL Global VPN Client.
With the SonicWALL Global VPN Client, your mobile and remote users have a simple, easy-to-use solution for securely accessing the corporate network. The SonicWALL Global VPN Client software provides mobile users with secure, reliable access to corporate resources through broadband, wireless and dial-up connections. Establishing a connection to the corporate network couldn't be easier. Just enter in a domain name or IP address. The VPN configuration information is automatically downloaded from the SonicWALL VPN gateway and the connection is enabled. It's that simple.
Custom-developed by SonicWALL, the Global VPN Client has been specifically engineered to take advantage of the features and benefits of SonicWALL's third-generation and higher Internet security appliances, adding greater value to SonicWALL's remote access solutions. The Global VPN Client uses innovative SonicWALL technology to deliver tighter integration for greater ease of use and manageability. SonicWALL's Global VPN Client provides cost-effective, secure access for mobile users from any location, using any Internet connection, over any IP network environment.
- Multi-device Connectivity. SonicWALL Global VPN Client provides mobile and remote users with secure, easy-to-use access to mission-critical network resources through a variety of platforms including desktops, laptops and handheld devices such as PDAs.
- Enhanced Productivity. By providing secure communications over broadband, wireless and dial-up connections, the SonicWALL Global VPN Client enables mobile users to increase their connect time to corporate network resources, enhancing their productivity.
- Ease-of-Use. The SonicWALL Global VPN Client provides users with easy-to-follow Installation and Configuration Wizards to quickly and easily install the product and configure a VPN client connection, streamlining VPN deployment and management.
- Easy User Interface. The SonicWALL Global VPN Client offers point-and-click VPN activation and streamlined management tools to minimize support requirements.
- Client Policy Provisioning. SonicWALL's innovative technology enables the Global VPN Client to establish a connection after automatically downloading the VPN configuration data from the SonicWALL VPN gateway using only the IP address or domain name of the SonicWALL VPN gateway. This removes the burden from the remote user of setting up often complex VPN connections.
- Group Policy Management. The Global VPN Client access can be configured and restricted to specific networks and sub-networks, using internal database or RADIUS groups (Requires SonicOS 2.0e for the SonicWALL VPN gateway).
- NT Domain Logon Script Support. The Global VPN Client automatically launches Login Script after the VPN tunnel is established as part of the authentication process. This allows users to have access to mapped network drives.
- Dial-Up VPN Connectivity. Global VPN Client connections can be established using Microsoft Dial-Up Networking or third-party dial-up applications.
- Powerful Central Management. SonicWALL's award-winning Global Management System (GMS) can centrally manage Global VPN Client connections.
- VPN Session Reliability. The Global VPN Client supports multiple redundant SonicWALL VPN gateways to ensure mission-critical network access in the event the primary gateway fails.
- Hub-and-Spoke VPN Access. The Global VPN Client allows configuration of a different subnet for all remote users than the subnet of the LAN, simplifying the hub-and-spoke VPN access. When a remote user successfully authenticates with the central site, the client system receives a virtual IP address, granting the remote user access to other trusted VPN sites.
- Default VPN Connections File. The Global VPN Client allows the administrator to configure and distribute the corporate VPN connections file with the Global VPN Client software, streamlining VPN client deployment.
DELL SonicWALL Global VPN Client, English, 128 MB, Pentium, Microsoft Windows 98 SE, Me, NT 4.0 SP6, 2000 Professional SP3, XP Professional, XPE, XP Home...
DELL Global VPN Client, SonicWALL. Language version: English. Minimum RAM: 128 MB, Minimum processor: Pentium, Compatible operating systems: Microsoft Windows 98 SE, Me, NT 4.0 SP6, 2000 Professional SP3, XP Professional, XPE, XP Home...