Retrospect 7.5 Open File Backup 3 Servers
- Protects servers, business-critical applications, desktops, and notebooks
- Backs up Windows, Macintosh, Linux, Solaris, and NetWare computers to a Windows computer
- Easy to set up and manage
- No need for weekly full backups
- Simplified management of backup media
- Disk-to-disk-to-tape backups
- Highest level of security for backup media
- Disaster recovery
The capabilities of Retrospect can be extended with add-ons to meet specific needs. Add-ons are optional with most editions of Retrospect, but are included in some editions. For continued functionality, add-ons must be upgraded at the time you upgrade your base product.
Open File Backup 3 Server
The Open File Backup 3 Server add-on protects Windows files (on NTFS file systems) that are open and in use. It protects files on multiple volumes as well as business-critical server applications that run 24 hours a day including e-mail, database, CRM, accounting, or proprietary applications. The Open File Backup 3 Server add-on license protects the Retrospect backup server and two networked server client. To protect network server clients, this add-on must be used with Retrospect Multi Server edition or a Retrospect for Windows server-level product with two server client licenses.
EMC Retrospect 7.5 Open File Backup 3 Servers. Software type: Box. Minimum hard disk space: 5000 MB, Minimum processor: Intel Pentium 1.5 GHz, Minimum RAM: 512 MB. Platform: PC, Media types supported: CD. Compatible operating systems: Windows NT 4.0 Workstation / Server SP6; Windows 2000 Professional, Server, Advanced Server SP2;.... Language version: English