GeForce FX 5500 Supports AGP 8X and 4 pipelines, DirectX 9.0 support, 128-bit memory interface
nView Multi-Display Technology
- Advanced technology provides the ultimate in viewing flexibility and control for multiple monitors. NVIDIA GPUs are enabled to support multi-displays, but graphics cards vary.
OpenGL 1.5 Optimizations and Support
- Ensure top-notch compatibility and performance for all OpenGL 1.5 application.
Microsoft DirectX 9.0
- Ensures the best performance and application compatibility for all DirectX 9.0 applications.
- Provides double the bandwidth of AGP 4X—2.1GB/sec. vs. 1.1GB/sec. AGP 8X enables more complex models and detailed textures, creating richer and more lifelike environments.
- To make it easier update the VGA BIOS than before and help users update the latest VGA BIOS from Internet automatically.
- Real time monitoring the temperature, cooling fan speed and voltage of the graphics card, and dynamically control the working frequency and fan speed to let your graphics card always run at the best condition. GIGABYTE V-tuner2 provides a user-friendly and simple interface for overclocking, and allows users to dynamically adjust core and memory clocks.
Gigabyte FX5500 256MB DVI, GeForce FX 5500, GDDR, 128 bit, 2560 x 1600 pixels, AGP 8x
Gigabyte FX5500 256MB DVI. Graphics processor family: NVIDIA, Graphics processor: GeForce FX 5500. Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR, Memory bus: 128 bit. Maximum resolution: 2560 x 1600 pixels. DirectX version: 9.0, OpenGL version: 1.5, Dual Link DVI. Interface type: AGP 8x