GeForce 6200 TC Supports PCI Express and 4 pipelines, DirectX 9.0c and OpenGL 1.5 support, 128MB GDDR2 on board memory
- GIGABYTE exert ourselves to be a pioneer in environment care. Give the whole of Earth a promise that our products do not contain any of the restricted substances in concentrations and applications banned by the RoHS Directive, and are capable of being worked on at the higher temperatures required for lead free solder. One Earth and GIGABYTE
- Enhances the performance of bleeding-edge games, like id Software's Doom 3, that feature complex scenes with multiple light sources and objects. 2nd-generation technology delivers more than 4x the shadow processing power over the previous generation.
CineFX 3.0 Engine
- Powers the next generation of cinematic realism. Full support for Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 enables stunning and complex special effects. Next-generation shader architecture delivers faster and smoother gameplay.
- The industry's fastest antialiasing delivers ultra-realistic visuals, with no jagged edges, at lightning-fast speeds. Visual quality is taken to new heights through a new rotated grid sampling pattern.
nView Multi-Display Technology
- Advanced technology provides the ultimate in viewing flexibility and control for multiple monitors. NVIDIA GPUs are enabled to support multi-displays, but graphics cards vary.
OpenGL 1.5 Optimizations and Support
- Ensure top-notch compatibility and performance for all OpenGL 1.5 application.
Microsoft DirectX 9.0C
- Ensures the best performance and application compatibility for all DirectX 9.0C applications.
Microsoft DirectX Shader Model 3.0
- Provide infinite program command length creating photorealistic scenes and environments in games, without compromising overall PC performance.
Windows Vista Ready
- NVIDIA's third-generation GPU architecture built for Windows Vista gives users the best possible experience with the 3D graphical user interface in the upcoming operating system (OS) from Microsoft.
- Designed to run perfectly with the next-generation PCI Express bus architecture. This new bus doubles the bandwidth of AGP 8X delivering over 4 GB/sec. in both upstream and downstream data transfers.
Gigabyte GeForce 6200 TC 128MB DD2 PCI-E, GeForce 6200, GDDR2, 64 bit, 2048 x 1536 pixels, PCI Express x16
Gigabyte GeForce 6200 TC 128MB DD2 PCI-E. Graphics processor family: NVIDIA, Graphics processor: GeForce 6200. Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR2, Memory bus: 64 bit. Maximum resolution: 2048 x 1536 pixels. DirectX version: 9.0c, OpenGL version: 1.5, Dual Link DVI. Interface type: PCI Express x16