Unix b2600 Workstation
Handles low- to mid-range mechanical and electrical design tasks, and provides long-term stability for embedded solutions. Includes low maintenance, a great choice of graphics and a desktop or rack-mount configuration.
- Proven and stable single processor system.
- Speed up memory intensive tasks with a 500MHz PA-8600 processor and up to 4GB RAM memory.
- HP’s most affordable PA-RISC workstation.
- Independent software vendor (ISV) certification.
- Puts more computing power behind your demanding applications. Enhances system performance with greater application speed and throughput.
- Saves valuable space in confined offices while offering relief to users needing to maximise their workspace.
- Enables universal access to all types of data across diverse, cross-functional teams.
- Delivers higher application performance with less disk access.
- Supports faster visualisation and interactive work with the largest 3D models.
- Provides for a long, low maintenance life in embedded systems, OEM, and customer care platforms.
HP Unix b2600, 0.5 GHz, PA-8600, HDD, HP-UX Unix
HP Unix b2600. Processor frequency: 0.5 GHz, Processor model: PA-8600. Memory clock speed: 120 MHz. Storage media: HDD. Operating system installed: HP-UX Unix. Power supply: 320 W. Chassis type: Desktop. Product type: Workstation. Weight: 18.2 kg. Colour of product: Grey