7/7.5ppm, 1200 x 1200 dpi, 8MB, 150-sheet input, 80W, 7.48kg
- Don’t slow down because of your printer. With print speeds up to 23 ppm in black and up to 20 ppm in color in draft mode (up to 7.5 ppm in black and up to 7 ppm in color in normal mode), you never wait long for your printouts.
- Enhance the quality of your documents. In addition to draft and normal modes, the printer offers up to 4800-optimized dpi color printing on premium photo paper (from 1200 by 1200-input dpi).
- Engineered to last: The printing system delivers HP reliability in every component including durable, long-life printheads that may never need to be replaced.
Low cost for business
- Lower total cost of ownership: Four individual ink cartridges, one for each color. When one of the black or color ink cartridges runs out, purchase and replace only that cartridge.
- Less user intervention means higher productivity and lower maintenance costs. High volume ink capacity and expandable media capacity mean you print more pages and replace paper and cartridges less often.
- Save paper resources with automatic duplexing. The two-sided printing feature helps you create the look that you want for your documents while saving paper resources.
- Expandable features mean a long term printing solution. Expand your printer’s functionality to meet the needs of your growing business. Additional input options or a network card make the printer perfect for a small workgroup.
HP 1100d, Business Inkjet. Maximum duty cycle: 6250 pages per month, Maximum resolution: 1200 x 1200 DPI, Standard printer languages: PCL 3. Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter): 7.5 ppm, Print speed (colour, draft quality, A4/US Letter): 20 ppm, Print speed (black, draft quality, A4/US Letter): 23 ppm. Internal memory: 8 MB. Standard input capacity: 150 sheets. Standard output capacity: 80 sheets