Radeon X1600 XT 256MB DDR3, PCI-Express
• Support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 programmable vertex and pixel shaders in hardware.
• Shader Model 3.0 vertex and pixel shader support:
- Full speed 32-bit floating point processing.
- High dynamic range rendering with floating point blending and anti-aliasing support.
- High performance dynamic branching and flow control.
• Complete feature set also supported in OpenGL® 2.0.
Anti-Aliasing and Anisotropic Filtering
• 2x/4x/6x Anti-Aliasing modes:
- Sparse multi-sample algorithm with gamma correction, programmable sample patterns,
and centroid sampling.
- New adaptive anti-aliasing mode.
- Temporal anti-aliasing.
- Lossless color compression (up to 6:1) at all resolutions, up to and including wide screen
• 2x/4x/8x/16x Anisotropic Filtering modes:
- Up to 128-tap texture filtering.
- Adaptive algorithm with performance and quality options.
3Dc+™ Advanced Texture Compression
• High quality 4:1 compression for normal maps and luminance maps.
• Works with any single-channel or two-channel data format.
Next-Generation HYPER Z™ Technology
• Hierarchical Z-Buffer with Early Z Test.
• Lossless Z-Buffer Compression (up to 48:1).
• Fast Z-Buffer Clear.
• Z Cache optimized for real-time shadow rendering.
• Optimized for performance at high display resolutions, up to and including widescreen HDTV.
Avivo™ Video and Display Engine
• New advanced video capabilities, including high fidelity gamma, color correction and scaling.
• Dual independent display controllers that support true 30-bpp throughout the display pipe.
- Full symmetry on both heads.
- Each display controller supports display resolutions beyond 2560x1600.
• Advanced DVI capabilities, including 10-bit, 16-bit HDR output.
• YPrPb component output for direct drive of HDTV displays.
• Seamless integration of pixel shaders with video in real time.
• VIDEOSOAP™ noise removal filtering for captured video.
• MPEG1/2/4 decode and encode acceleration.
- DXVA support.
- Hardware motion compensation, iDCT, DCT and color space conversion.
• All-format DTV/HDTV decoding.
• Adaptive per-pixel de-interlacing and frame rate conversion (temporal filtering).
• Lossless Z-Buffer Compression (up to 48:1). Multi-GPU technology ready.
• Four modes of operation.
- Alternate frame rendering for maximum performance.
- Supertiling for optimal load-balancing.
- Scissoring for compatibility.
- Super AA for maximum image quality.
• Memory interface: 128-bit
• Engine Clock Speed: 587MHz
• Memory Clock Speed: 1386MHz
• Pixel Shader Processor: 12
• Peak Pixel Fill Rate: 2.36Gpixels/s
• Peak Vertex Throughput: 1180
• Operating Systems Support Windows® XP / 2000
• Power supply of 350 (and up) watt is highly recommended for system stability
• 2D Display Modes: Resolutions, colors and maximum refresh rates(Hz) in 256, 65K or 16.7M
MSI RX1600XT-T2D256E, GDDR3, 128, 16.7M, 1386 MHz, 2048 x 1536 pixels
MSI RX1600XT-T2D256E. Processor frequency: 587 MHz. Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR3, Memory bus: 128, 16.7M, Memory clock speed: 1386 MHz. Maximum resolution: 2048 x 1536 pixels. DirectX version: 9.0, OpenGL version: 2.0