5m 50/125 Multimode SC-MT-RJ Fiber Cable
Your company’s backbone is its Network. Without a stable, reliable network your company can’t communicate. A lack of communication means a loss of revenue. What do you do now? Enter the StarTech.com duplex 50/125 Multimode Fiber Optic patch cable assembly. This product provides the necessary link between Fiber networking devices for high-speed, long-distance networks. Ideal for Gigabit networks, 50/125-micron cables offer nearly three times the bandwidth of 62.5/125-micron cables, so your data will be transferred at higher rates over longer distances.
Each cable is individually tested and certified to be within acceptable optical insertion loss limits for guaranteed compatibility and 100% reliability. The same lifetime warranty that applies to all StarTech.com cables protects our customers from any problems they might encounter with our cables.
The StarTech Advantage:
- Can maximize wiring conduit usage while manimizing installion problems.
- Does not carry electricity thereby avoiding the explosive consequences of a broken copper line.
- Fiber Optic cables are an ultimate solution for high-speed data transmission.
- Fiber Optic cables provide a higher quality signal over a greater distance.
- Attentuation loss meets or exceeds industry standards.
- Connectors offer greater durability in resisting pulls, strains, and impacts during cable installation and maintentance.
- Immune to electricty interference.
StarTech.com 5m 50/125 Multimode SC-MT-RJ Fiber Cable , 5 m, Orange
StarTech.com 5m 50/125 Multimode SC-MT-RJ Fiber Cable . Cable length: 5 m. Cable colour: Orange