CopyCentre C20 Copier with DADF, 550 Sheet Tray, 21 ppm, 32 MB Memory, 2 Sided Printing
- Black and white digital copier
- Document glass and maximum paper size is legal (216 x 356mm)
- up to 21 pages per minute (letter)
- Two-sided copying standard
- 50 page Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (1-1, 1-2, 2-1, 2-2)
- Scan-once-print-many technology
- First page out time in less than 8 seconds
- Up to 3 paper trays including the bypass tray
- 100-sheet bypass tray for envelopes, transparencies or special media
- Maximum paper capacity of 1,200 sheets
- Maximum duty cycle up to 20,000 pages per month
- Automatic two-sided copying without the need to turn over and re-feed the originals.
- 50 Sheet Duplex Automatic Document Handler allows you to copy large jobs.
- Scan-once-print-many technology.
- The paper trays have a capacity of 550 sheets, so you can re-load a full ream of 500 sheets when the tray is low.
Features that Reduce Cost
- 2-sided copying so you save on paper costs.
- ID Card Copy allows copying of both sides of an ID or small document onto one sheet of paper saving paper and time.
- N-up prints multiple pages on a single sheet, saving paper.
- Create Booklet reduces the size of each page by 50% and prints two pages per side in 2-sided mode, saving paper and time.
- Toner saving mode to print all solid areas as a shade of gray instead of black saving toner consumption.
- Energy Star Compliant, which means you save on energy costs.
Features that Save Time
- Interrupt to allow the local user the ability to quickly run a copy job, despite the presence of other jobs in the system.
- Print reports to quickly get information like billing meters and system data.
- Push buttons gives you quick access to commonly used office features like 2-sided, Reduce/Enlarge, Collated, Lighter/Darker, Resolution and Colour Originals.
Features that Enhance Productivity
- Create Booklet reduces the size of each page by 50% and prints two pages per side. The pages are printed in the correct order so the document can be folded and stapled to form a booklet.
- N-Up Copying enables printing of more than one page on a single sheet. One-up, two-up, or four-up printing on the same page. This environmentally friendly feature decreases the consumption of paper and toner.
- Covers allow you to feed the front and back pages of the document from a different media tray.
- AutoFit automatically scales a page to best fit the sheet size of the media in the designated input tray.
- Auto 2-sided printing allows you to print on both sides of the paper without reloading sheets.
- Clone allows you to print multiple images on a single sheet of paper. The number of images produced is determined automatically based on the original image size.
- Edge erase can be used to 'clean up' the edges of an original e.g. if it is frayed or has hole punch or staple marks.
- Transparency interleave allows you to insert either blank or printed dividers.
Xerox CopyCentre C20. Maximum copy speed: 21 cpm, Copy speed (normal quality, colour, A4): 21 cpm, Copy speed (normal quality, black, A4): 22 cpm. Maximum print size: A4 (210 x 297 mm), Media types supported: Paper, envelopes, labels, transparencies. Maximum output capacity: 250 sheets. Standard input capacity: 650 sheets. Maximum capacity: 1200 sheets