only logistic data imported: we have only basic data imported from a supplier, a data-sheet is not yet created by an editor.
created by Belkin: a data-sheet is imported from an official source from a manufacturer. But the data-sheet is not yet standardized by an Icecat editor.
created/standardized by Icecat: the data-sheet is created or standardized by an Icecat editor.
Marketing text Belkin OmniView™ Sun Adapter:
Convert standard Sun workstation keyboard, mouse and video signals into PS/2 keyboard, mouse, and VGA video allowing Sun users to use the Belkin OmniView™, OmniView™ PRO, OmniView™ SE, or OmniCube™ KVM switches.
• Adds Sun platform capabilities to your OmniView™ switch setup.
• Maps all Sun keys to PS/2 keyboard keys and adds menu to the right mouse button.
• No electricity required, so you don’t have to worry about using another outlet.
• No software installation needed, just plug your cables into the adapter and use.
• One adapter is required to connect a Sun workstation to an OmniView™.
• Sun adapter converts DIN 8 Sun keyboard/mouse signals and 13W3 video to standard PS/2 protocol and standard VGA video.
• Package includes OmniView™ Sun Adapter, 6 ft mini-DIN 8 cable, 6 ft 13W3 video cable, user manual and registration card.
• PLEASE NOTE: This device only works in combination with video terminals which are VGA and SVGA compatible.