iGreen Power 500W
iGreen Power is the world first power supply which achieves 85% efficiency through Double Forward Switching Circuit Technology. This intelligent circuit configuration stabilizes your running system without costing you a fortune.
While staying true to our original mission to provide the best products, Cooler Master is responding to the environmental concern around our globe. We make this iGreen environmental friendly - it has met the Energy Star and Blue Angel requirements.
Intelligent Circuit Configuration
- No.1 "Double Forward Switching Circuit" Technology for 85% Efficiency
- Intelligent circuit configuration for higher stability and reliability
- Super silent operation with intelligent fan speed controller
Green Power Product
- Green power design to meet “Energy Star” and “Blue Angel” requirements for energy and money saving
- RoHS Compliance
- Compliance with the newest Intel® standard ATX 12V V 2.2
- Compliance with the newest SSI standard EPS 12V V2.91
- With 5Vsb increasing from 2A to 3A, it could support up to 8~10pcs USB devices.
- USB devices could be charged when your PC is power off.
- 120mm dual ball bearing fan makes superb heat dissipation at low noise (17dBA)
- Sleeved Cables for neat management and airflow improvement.
- Life expectancy: MTBF > 400,000 hours
- Passing Over-Voltage, Under-Voltage, Over-Temperature, Over-Current, Over-Loading, and Short Circuit Protection
- Passing 100% burn-in, hi-pot & ATE tested
Worry Free While you work or play
- Power Failure Detector will light up when Over-Voltage, Under-Voltage, Over-Temperature, Over-Current, Over-Loading, and Short circuit occur.
- PCI-e connector with bead core protection to minimize EMI for reducing noises.
- Multi-GPU Ready: Dual PCI-e connectors
Cooler Master iGreen Power 500W. Total power: 500 W. Fan diameter: 12 cm. Form factor: ATX, Noise level: 17 dB, Mean time between failures (MTBF): 400000 h. Colour of product: Black. Safety: Nemko / TUV / cUL / CE / BSMI / FCC / CCC, Certification: SSI standard EPS 12V V2.91