ThinkPad 11a/b/g Wireless LAN Mini-PCI Express Adapter
Lenovo ThinkPad 11a/b/g Wireless LAN Mini-PCI Express Adapter 54Mbit/s networking card
Features & Benefits:
- Specifically designed to work with your wireless ready ThinkPad Z60t notebook
- It offers data rates up to 54 Mbps(3) in both the 2.4 GHz(4) and 5 GHz bands:
- 6 Mbps to 54 Mbps for 802.11a
- 1 Mbps to 54 Mbps for 802.11g
- 1 Mbps to 11 Mbps for 802.11b
- 802.11a, 802.11g, and 802.11b seamless roaming and manual selection mode
- Supported encryption modes: WPA and WPA-PSK, Cisco LEAP, CKIP, PEAP-GTC, LEAP+TKIP, EAP-TTLS, WPA2, EAP-FAST, AES, WMM(2)
- And it's backed by a Warranty by Lenovo with renowned Service and Support available from IBM
Compatible with wireless upgradable models of ThinkPad Z60t (2511/2512/2513/2514), T60/p (1951/1952/1953/1954/2007/2008/2613/2623), X60(1706/1707/1708/1709) X60s (1702/1703/1704/1705/2522/2524)
(1) Wireless 11a, 11b, and 11g: Based on IEEE 802.11a, 802.11b, and 802.11g respectively. An adapter with 11a/b, 11b/g, or 11a/b/g can communicate on any of these listed formats respectively; the actual connection will be based on the access point to which it connects.
(2) Wireless network configuration for EAP-TLS, PEAP-MS Chap-V2, WPA, WPA-PSK and PEAP-GTC are configured by Access Connections using Microsoft Windows Wireless Networks-Authentication Properties settings only.
(3) Actual device range and data transfer speed depend upon many factors and are often less than the maximum possible.
(4) With 11g-based access point.
(5) Public network access limited; subscription may be required. Access fees may apply
Lenovo ThinkPad 11a/b/g Wireless LAN Mini-PCI Express Adapter. Connectivity technology: Wireless, Host interface: PCI-E. Data transfer rate (max): 54 Mbit/s. Data link protocols: IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g. Security algorithms: EAP-TTLS,WPA2. Dimensions (WxDxH): 56 x 20 x 5 mm, Compatible operating systems: Microsoft Windows XP