Barracuda 160GB 3.5" Ultra ATA/100
system builders to qualify one family of drives from a premier provider for a wide range of storage applications.
Your application needs determine the capacity, performance and interface requirements of your disc drive. The Barracuda 7200.9 offers multiple configurations to ensure optimal application performance for a wide range of uses.
Desktop and High-Performance PCs
• Gamer PCs
• High-end PCs
• Desktop RAID
• Mainstream PCs
• Entry-level PCs
Low-Cost Servers and Exteral Storage
• Entry-level servers
• USB/FireWire/eSATA external storage
• Native SATA interface at 3Gb/s transfer rates also supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ) to get the most performance from PC technology, such as Intel
• Seagate SoftSonic motor enables whisper-quiet operation.
• Enhanced G-Force Protection defends against handling damage.
• Advanced manufacturing and latest technology for the most reliable storage solutions ever
• The industry’s most comprehensive compatibility and benchmark testing
High-capacity demand will continue to increase as storage needs proliferate, with increased demand coming from:
• Consumer and gamer PCs
• High-end PCs and media workstations
• Low-cost servers
• External (USB/FireWire/eSATA) storage
Seagate 160GB 3.5" Ultra ATA/100, Desktop HDD. Hard drive capacity: 160 GB, Hard drive interface: Ultra-ATA/100, Hard drive speed: 7200 RPM. Width: 101.6 mm, Height: 26 mm, Depth: 146.9 mm