16 User x 64 Server Analogue Matrix Switch
The AMX5010 16x64 analogue matrix switch provides unmatched advancements in increased access and efficient scalability for environments where users and severs reside within a centralised location. The powerful AMX5010 solution increases the number of users with simultaneous access and provides access to all major server platforms and serial devices. Avocent’s advanced AMWorks software is also included with the AMX5010 switch for central administration.
- Supports multi-platform server environments: PS/2 and Sun
- Supports serial-based devices
- Provides full non-blocked access to servers
- Highly scalability architecture makes it easy to add and support more servers
- Delivers real-time, high bandwidth video up to 300 metres from the server
- Provides ease of use with front panel LED indicators
- Compact design conserves valuable rack space
- Advanced JAVA-based AMWorks administration software included
- Compact designed AMIQ server interface module, which provides connectivity from server to the switch dramatically reduces cable bulk and saves value space in the rack.
- Computer: AMIQ-PS2 Cable Interface: IBM PC/AT, PS/2 and 100% compatibles
- Monitor: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, up to 1600 x 1200 @ 75 Hz resolution
- Peripherals: AM5100 User Station: PS/2 keyboard, PS/2 mouse, IntelliMouse (PS/2 only), Sun Type 5 and Type 6
Vertiv Avocent AMX5010 KVM Switch, 1600 x 1200 pixels, Power, 0 - 50 °C, -20 - 50 °C, 7.27 kg, 432 x 281 x 80 mm
Vertiv AMX5010 KVM Switch, Avocent. Maximum resolution: 1600 x 1200 pixels. LED indicators: Power. Weight: 7.27 kg. Dimensions (WxDxH): 432 x 281 x 80 mm