MICROSOFT .NET COMPACT FRAMEWORK (CORE REFERENCE)
- programming microsoft visual basic .net for microsoft access
- the professional programmer's guide to creating database
applications and web services with microsoft access 2002 and
microsoft visual basic .net
- the microsoft .net framework is a new world for developers who work
with microsoft access and visual basic for applications.
- this book provides complete practical details on how to build or
rewrite access-based client applications with visual basic .net.
- the author sets the stage with details about how .net pertains to
access developers explores programming with visual basic .net and
microsoft ado.net and puts it all together with details about how
to develop web applications and services with these tools.
- the author also provides illustrative examples and extensive sample
code-available in a live demonstration on the web so that
developers can see the sample code in action and learn how to apply
it to working applications.
Microsoft .NET COMPACT FRAMEWORK (CORE REFERENCE), Windows 2000/XP/2003
Microsoft .NET COMPACT FRAMEWORK (CORE REFERENCE). Compatible operating systems: Windows 2000/XP/2003